Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
P.O. Box 672
Thomaston, GA 30286
The City of Thomaston is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all applicants for all positions qualified without regard to:
- National origin
- Any other legally protected status
This application will only be considered for positions currently posted (application must be received before the closing date of the posting) and held for consideration only sixty days if the same position is posted a second time. After sixty days even if applying for the same position, you must complete a new application. You must complete an application for each individual position which you want to be considered within the posting dates.
(Proof of citizenship or immigration status will be required upon employment. - This employer uses E-Verify/Save.)
(Yes or No required to be indicated on application only for Police Applicants. All others may indicated N/A on application.)
Summarize any special skills or qualifications you have from education or previous employment applicable to the position you are applying for.
Start with your present or more recent job. Include military service assignments and volunteer activities. Exclude organization names that indicate:
- National origin
- Other protected status.
Include ten years of employment history.
By checking the "I agree" box below, you agree and acknowledge that 1) your application will not be signed in the sense of a traditional paper document, 2) by signing in this alternate manner, you authorize your electronic signature to be valid and binding upon you to the same force and effect as a handwritten signature, and 3) you may still be required to provide a traditional signature at a later date.
The City of Thomaston is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As required by law, we must record certain information for the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC).
The following self-identify information is voluntary but assists the City with EEOC reporting. This information is confidential and only used for the purposes allowed by applicable laws. Refusal to provide this information will have no bearing on your application and will not subject you to any adverse treatment. Applicants are under no obligation to respond.
- White (Not Hispanic or Latino): A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa.
- Black or African American (Not Hispanic or Latino): A person having origins in any of the black racial groups of Africa.
- Hispanic or Latino: A person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin regardless of race.
- American Indian or Alaska Native (Not Hispanic or Latino): A person having origins in any of the original peoples of North and South American (including Central America), and who maintain tribal affiliation or community attachment.
- Asian/Pacific Islander (Not Hispanic or Latino): A person having origins in any of the original peoples of the Far East, Southeast Asia, or the Indian Subcontinent, including, for example, Cambodia, China, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Pakistan, the Philippine Islands, Thailand, and Vietnam; and A person having origins in any of the peoples of Hawaii, Guam, Samoa, or other Pacific Islands.
- Two or More Races (Not Hispanic or Latino): All persons who identify with more than one of the above five races.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field